Extra trivia night at the George & Dragon.
Here are the questions.
1. Which country has the most universities?
2. What are the 2 professions of leprechauns?
3. How many noble gases are there?
4. Between which 2 cities is the shortest intercontinental flight?
5. How many rounds are in an official Olympic boxing match?
6. What does "UNESCO" stand for?
7. What does the "MP" in "MP3" stand for?
8. In Italy, what character is known as "Topolino?"
9. In which US city were traffic lights first used?
10. How many hurdles are in an official 400 m race?
11. What number does the Roman numeral M with a bar over it represent?
12. What was Halie Sellassie's real name?
So, don't look at the comments if you're going to play.