Monday, September 19, 2005

"I didn't have the guts to tell my partially sighted boyfriend I was tired of always being the one who had to drive."

Do you guys know about PostSecret? Every week, this site posts postcards from all over the world--people write in with a secret that they've never told anyone. Some are sad, some are funny, and some are just plain...weird.

For a while I wondered if these were actually real--some are so artistically done--but this seems to indicate that they are.

(Hmm. They used to have all of the secrets archived but now it looks like you can only see 2 weeks' worth on the site.)

5 Comments:

Blogger fabulous girl said...

So I posted "wonder if this was the inspiration for "dirty little Secret"", & then kept scrolling down and found out tha answer. Nice.

5:30 PM  
Blogger fabulous girl said...

I just can't spell today. /The/, I meant /the/!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Nee said...

hmmm... I want to know what the deleted posts are!!

As for my comment, I only just learned about postsecret on Saturday - what a coincidence!

6:47 PM  
Blogger UW Nutrition said...

I think the deleted posts were just typos. :)

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you calling me partially sighted?

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home