Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Trivia Night report, 9/21.

We should have won outright with 36 points, but I was an idiot and wrote down "Making OF the Band" instead of "Making the Band". (And I actually watched that show, too!!!) This meant that we tied with another team for first place with 35 points. Thankfully, for the tiebreaker, both Doug and I knew that neurons were the nervous system transmitters of the brain, and we also knew that the Cincinnati airport is actually in Kentucky, not Ohio. So we won anyway.

Next week: best team name ever. Girls Gone Feral.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a website called feralchildren.com? What are the odds??

11:11 PM  
Blogger UW Nutrition said...

I know! I wanted to buy that domain name! I can't believe it's already taken...

(Actually, I think that was one of the first google searches that came up for "feral.")

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home