Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Lost: high-end winter wear.

Today, somewhere in between the bus and post office and the Ben Harper concert at the Triple Door (I was volunteering at this exclusive KEXP event for 500 Club members) and Nordstrom, I lost my beloved black cashmere knit hat. (Sob.)

And a few weeks ago, I lost my Nine West black leather gloves somewhere in between the Baltic Room and the Cha Cha and Jack in the Box. (Yes, I was drinking.)

So someone out there is styling and warm. I guess I should be happy. There are lots of people in Seattle who might need warm things.

6 Comments:

Blogger UW Nutrition said...

I should note that "high-end" for me is about $30 per item. So, really Kate, stop whining.

11:31 AM  
Blogger fabulous girl said...

Ummm, Jack-in-the-Box? That alone cut my sympathy in half.

1:00 PM  
Blogger UW Nutrition said...

I only had fries?

No? Still bad?

2:54 PM  
Blogger paducci said...

i lost my fancy BR cashmere hat, then one I wore in Montreal, while eating at none other than stinkin Friday's last winter.

10:31 AM  
Blogger UW Nutrition said...

Ooh, mine was from BR too. I remember your fancy hat. I am sorry. I really really want a new one but it's not exactly winter hat season anymore.

3:40 PM  
Blogger fabulous girl said...

It's just not really good drunk food ... also not good fries.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home