Monday, March 06, 2006

I think I'd spontaneously combust with jealousy.

I have to admit, I am really envious of the benefits that come with Nate's job--the amazing health insurance package, access to a gym with 4 pools and something called a "cardio theater," and an awesome free beverage selection (they have those refrigerated cabinets you see in convenience stores with every single soda you could imagine--regular and diet varieties--and tons of different juices and varieties of sparkling and still water).

But. My feelings about those things don't even come close to the jealousy I'd feel if he worked at Google. Oh my god the free food. And check out this guy's flickr set.

Also, that article talks about the coordinator of Google's campus-wide nutrition program. Right there: my dream job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home