Trivia Night report, 3/15: end of an era.
And now, for a bit of interactivity, here are the 5 questions we missed last night. Post your answers in the comments if you want to play along.
1. What teammate of Larry Bird won more games than any other player in NBA history?
2. In what year did the Friends finale air?
3. In 1997, what name was given to the nation formerly known as Zaire?
4. What do you call the offspring of a male tiger and a female lion?
5. Who left West Point after a 5-day tenure for the Confederate army? (I think he left to command the army, but I'm not entirely positive.)
Thanks to Fred and my fantastic teammates for 11 months of awesome Wednesday nights.