Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Extra (Halloween!) Trivia Night at Finn MacCool's.

We went to a Halloween-themed trivia night at Finn MacCool's last night. Let me say, first off, that we won (by 33 points--no other team even earned above 30).

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I want to discuss the costumes of the other attendees. (I reused another one of my Boston costumes.) Holy cow. I have never, ever seen so many variations on the sexy nurse/sexy cop/sexy ...what was that girl in the striped outfit anyway? A referee? Thankfully, the winners of the costume contest deserved to win--they were wearing handmade Alice in Wonderland outfits. And the bottoms of their asses were fully covered. (Yes, we saw about 3 different girls' butts yesterday.)

Good times.

[Edited to add photographic evidence!]

5 Comments:

Blogger Fred Northup, Jr. said...

You're welcome.

9:28 AM  
Blogger fabulous girl said...

Think I'm going to have to have my jaw wired - it's still in the 'dropped' position.

10:12 AM  
Blogger UW Nutrition said...

Seriously. I CANNOT believe those costumes.

She does have a pretty nice butt though. I'm just saying.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Nee said...

hahahahahahhahaha

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Kate! Woo!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home