Sunday, October 30, 2005

Oog.

It's after 4:30, and I've left the bed exactly 3 times today. I woke up this morning around 8:30 and couldn't figure out why I felt so sick. And why was I still fully dressed in my Halloween costume?

Apparently I drank too much last night.

Here are the things I don't remember from last night (Nate filled me in): Some kind of flaming head sculpture (?) in my neighbor's front yard. Losing Nate's fancy magnetic nametag (I was using it for my "Joanna" nametag after repeatedly promising him that I'd take care of it and I wouldn't lose it in a drunken stupor). Posing for nearly all of the pictures I saw on the digital camera this morning. Walking home from the party. Going to QFC to buy Gatorade. And, um, throwing up.

Yeah. So today has been fun. I know I say this every time, but I have never been this hungover. Even re-watching episodes of Laguna Beach that I've already seen 3 times isn't helping. Clearly, it's really bad.

9 Comments:

Blogger Nee said...

oh that sucks. I hope you remember having some fun at least! Missed you and Sticky last night!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Rainster said...

You forgot: playing soccer in the middle of traffic while walking to the party!

I think Teman has the missing piece of flair...

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well - I hope you're better for trivia tomorrow!

I'd totally forgotten about the street soccer - that was so much fun! And, to be fair, we mostly played on the sidewalk. :)

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my. That doesn't sound good. Well, happy Halloween...?

But pictures, though. I bet those are funny.

9:11 PM  
Blogger UW Nutrition said...

Ha! Sticky (my stick horse, for those of you wondering) misses you guys too.

I have NO recollection of playing soccer in the middle of traffic. None.

Oh, I'll post the pictures soon, hopefully...

9:22 PM  
Blogger UW Nutrition said...

Pictures!

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, those are some, uh, interesting photos. :) Thanks for sharing them!

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kate! You feeling any better? You listen to the Perishers yet?

7:51 AM  
Blogger UW Nutrition said...

I am feeling totally better! Yay!

Thank you for the birthday wishes. Unfortunately, no, I haven't listened to them yet...

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home