Friday, October 14, 2005

What I'm about to admit is incredibly embarrassing.

It's particularly embarrassing in light of the FG's post about crying women. But, I watched Three Wishes tonight (oh, don't ask why, I was cooking dinner and reading and it was just ON, okay?) and I was crying throughout the entire thing.

There was the woman who got her dream of dancing in NYC with a professional company (after she practically raised herself when her father committed suicide). There was the couple who got their dairy farm rebuilt (after a devastating fire). And then there was the girl who was paralyzed by a car crash (on homecoming weekend, after she was just elected to the homecoming court) who realized her dream of graduating from high school. She walked for the FIRST TIME since the accident across the stage to get her diploma, people. And before the ceremony there was a terrible thunderstorm that ended in a rainbow. You couldn't make this up if you tried.

Still, I cried during a show featuring AMY GRANT. My indie cred is so out the window here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're such a sucker for bad programming.

6:06 AM  
Blogger Rainster said...

If it's any consolation, I watched this on Friday night:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/hotproperties/about.html

I was pre-trip cleaning. It was on. And I LIKE it!

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home