Friday, October 07, 2005

These are a few of my...oh, you get the reference.

In my last post, I mentioned that this was one of the greatest things I have ever seen. Which got me thinking--what are the others?

So, an incomplete list: the Scooper Bowl (I honestly took a half day off work every year for this), the Chocolate Buffet (unlimited CHOCOLATE desserts), the finish line (or, more accurately, eating a cheesesteak after the finish), and all-you-can-eat sushi in Vancouver after another finish.

Is anyone surprised that these all involve eating?

I didn't think so.

[Edited to add a non-food item: The time Jack White looked right at me when he was singing "Apple Blossom"--specifically, the line "I'll fall in love with you." While I was sitting in my front row, center seat at the Orpheum in Boston. And yes, of COURSE he was looking at me.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home