The winner of the second Trivial Kate Trivial Kontest.
1. Weezer, "Weezer"
2. Pink Floyd, "Dark Side of the Moon"
3. Beatles, "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" (as an explanation: "he" in the haiku referred to the supposed conspiracy theory about Paul being dead)
4. Velvet Underground & Nico
5. REM, "Monster" (as an explanation: Dan Rather was mugged by a guy who supposedly muttered "Kenneth, what is the frequency?" inspiring the REM song)
6. Beastie Boys, "Licensed to Ill"
In keeping with last time's virtual prize (ie, what I'd award if I had sponsorship/money to burn/a really well-paying job) of an Octodog, Rotorglow "wins" this t-shirt from Threadless. It's a pun, get it? Like the birds?