Friday, December 23, 2005

Trivia Night report, 12/21.

Third place, again. We did have 33 points this time, though. (The winning team had 37!) I feel like we should be very proud that we got 20 out of 20 on the last half.

AND I think I had 2 UAFs this week! I knew that the Earl of Sandwich invented the meal to eat during a marathon card game, and I knew that Stevie Wonder was the original artist to perform "Superstition." But there were also many many other answers that I didn't know, including an entire South Park category.

After trivia, I was somehow convinced to stay for karaoke, where I performed not one, not two, but THREE songs. And then we went to Beth's for late-night bacon. (Is there anything better than late-night bacon?)

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah everyone! (As well as happy any other holiday you might celebrate.)

7 Comments:

Blogger anup.777 said...

Wish u a very Merry Christmas... Enjoy!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Rainster said...

There is nothing better than late-night bacon!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

'Twas indeed a very fun evening...

Just wanted to wish you a happy chanukah from Peru (not that there's much other than Christmas going on here)!

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas AND Happy Hanukkah to you.

7:04 AM  
Blogger fabulous girl said...

OMG! Late night bacon? LOL all the way from here. Yes, I am 12.

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys going to hit the Hopvine trivia tonight? One of my friends is gathering a group for that.

10:43 AM  
Blogger UW Nutrition said...

I think we're going to skip the Hopvine (at least I'm not planning on going).

Need another night at home to decompress from Vegas...

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home