Saturday, December 10, 2005

Trivia Night report, 12/7.

What a depressing Trivia Night. Not because of our performance--we got THIRTY SIX right. That's our best score ever. But another team got 38. Yup, only TWO wrong.

There were some good categories--Owen Wilson, Luke Wilson, or both; grammar; holiday music; communist Europe. And we even got 4 out of 5 in the Monday Night Football category!

Okay, so I am going to preface this by saying that my UAF was, once again, zero this week, so I'm clearly not the smartest person in the world, but there was a team that didn't know the subject of the sentence "Tom drinks delicious beer." Don't they teach grammar in schools anymore?

But yeah, zero. My team's wicked smart, though. Did you know that the Baltic Sea borders Lithuania? If you gave me 20 tries, I doubt I could pick out Lithuania on a map.

1 Comments:

Blogger fabulous girl said...

wicked smart indeed - I was counting ivy leaguers and small, posh private school grads in my head this weekend after the dizzying evening that was book club.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home