Friday, December 02, 2005

Trivia Night report, 11/31.

And... I triumphantly return to the blog with a boring old Trivia Night recap! What could be better?

For those of you who've been playing along at home, you know that this week was the last week of November Trophy Month. The team that had won the FOUR previous trophies wasn't in attendance; some said our winning would be a "hollow victory," but whatever, I don't care. We won! (I hope to have photographic evidence of the team and our [thrilling, 5-inch tall] trophy next week.)

Categories included: state capitals, first ladies, a multiple choice "who was not the #1 draft pick among these 3 athletes" (my brain shut off as soon as I heard "draft pick"), rainbows, and the moon.

We were discussing how a true measure of individual trivia performance could be how many questions you (and only you) are able to answer correctly. The UAF (Unique Answer Factor), if you will. Anyway, my UAF this week was a big zero.

(I actually disagree with the UAF notion--I think that collaboration/confirmation of answers is just as important. But I didn't exactly shine in that arena, either. Oh well. Trophy!)

[Dork alert: I think it's kind of cool that another blogger was at trivia too!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home