Friday, November 18, 2005

Trivia Night report, 11/16.

Second place. AGAIN. Of course, now that we're in Trophy Month, we can't win. Is it wrong to be really upset that the team that's won first place for 3 weeks in a row (THREE trophies!) includes our favorite karaoke host from Vito's? Hmph. I am jealous.

My shining moment came during the picture category--it was "identify the album name based on the album cover" (all text was removed from the covers). I knew this image looked familiar and after many many minutes of agonizing thought I remembered the name. Yay! Thanks to other team members, we also got Ghost in the Machine and Dookie. That was actually a REALLY cool category. (I have to admit, I liked it a LOT more than the identify-the-designer-purses picture category...)

Next week: I'll be in NJ for Thanksgiving. This will be the first Trivia Night I've missed in...oh, probably about 6 months. Is that sad? Am I too obsessed?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With Thanksgiving and all, do you know if ANY of the crew will actually be at the EMP? 'Cause it's looking pretty likely that I'll be in town that night, but I don't want to go if nobody'll be there.

12:06 AM  
Blogger UW Nutrition said...

Hmm. Not quite sure if they're going. Last I heard, there were 2 people interested, but that's a pretty small team, so they might just decide to sit out until next week.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home