Friday, June 22, 2007

On the bus.

Crazy old woman (loudly, to no one, really, but directed at me): I'm gonna tell God, if you didn't want to make me happy, why'd you put me here, you cocktease?!

[This diatribe continues for a few stops, until she gets off the bus in front of the Safeway.]

Bus driver (on the microphone): Welcome to Seattle public transportation, everyone! I don't normally let you on the bus, ma'am, because I think you're mean. But I was in a good mood today. I raised 3 children, driving this bus is easy!

3 Comments:

Blogger fabulous girl said...

You blogged! We are SO happy! So, So happy.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Filmire said...

Kate, you're lacking on blog posts again!

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pretty hilarious. :)

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home