Friday, December 01, 2006

If only.

What I'd be doing this weekend if I didn't have a ton of work to do: the Urban Craft Uprising, 826 Seattle's birthday party, seeing Little Miss Sunshine before it leaves the theater, perhaps going to the Winter Beer Fest, and volunteering at Margaret's Diva Dash.

But! I will be baking the now-famous no-knead bread (in my brand new dutch oven! [a gift from Nate! for putting up with his crazy schedule! and because I kept saying, "if you want to get me a present, I want a dutch oven!"]), going to a appetizer-and-dessert-themed dinner party (I'm making the onion tart, except I think I'll cut the puff pastry into small pieces before baking, so everyone gets a tartlet), and staying out late (too late!) to see Iceage Cobra.

Happy weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger fabulous girl said...

The onion tart again?! Kate ...

5:57 PM  
Blogger UW Nutrition said...

Dude. It's good! People love it! (Unless they're all feigning excitement when I show up with the tart? Hmmm...)

10:33 PM  
Blogger fabulous girl said...

It's not about the love of the tart - I'm confident they love it - but aren't you tired of making it?

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home