Thursday, September 28, 2006

Grad student.

So, I guess I'm officially some kind of grad student now. Crazy! So here's what I've learned so far:

The gym is amazing. And everyone who wants one gets his/her OWN locker - I can leave my shoes, flip-flops, and shower stuff in the locker ALL OF THE TIME. And there's a pool (!), and some of the cardio machines have their own mini cable TVs. I can watch the Food Network while working out - heaven!

Not so heavenly: book prices. I spent $120 on one book that I probably won't even use that much. Grr.

Epidemiology seems cool! And the professor made a number of anti-Bush jokes today, including one about epidemiologists in Louisiana doing "a heck of a job."

The library is pretty impressive. Look at all of the journals I can get for free!

And the UPASS is the most awesome thing ever. Free bus rides, whenever I want!


But, um, there's going to be a lot of work. If this infringes on my Laguna Beach watching, I'm going to be pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home