Thursday, September 01, 2005

Trivia Night report, 8/31.

Due to some confusion and cancellations, we ended up being only one team last night. Third place, not bad. Our team name was "Freshman Co-eds," in honor of the anniversary of Princess Diana's death and the fact that both Binah and I were just entering our first year of college when that happened.

The best part of last night was the vocabulary category. I was embarassingly excited. ("What is the term for the top half of the fraction?" Kate: "Eeeeeeeeeeee!" [Throws hands in air in victory, starts writing furiously.]) Sorry, teammates. I can get obnoxious that way. Worst part of last night: Old School Hip-Hop. We got Young MC and that's it.

Someone sang "Hey Ya!" during karaoke last night! (An explanation to Boston people: in Seattle, inexplicably, trivia nights are almost always followed by karaoke.) You know what to doooooooooo...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate dear, were you blogging drunk again after trivia? You're too funny. If I hear I missed a hair flip, I will be severely disappointed!

8:46 AM  
Blogger UW Nutrition said...

Ha ha ha...unfortunately, that was not a drunk entry. But I think I drunkenly responded to a comment last night.

Shhh, I'm not *completely* known for my hair flip yet here. I say "completely" because Nate has told some people, but I don't know if anyone remembers.

But yeah, I am almost positive there was some hair flipping last night. Oh boy.

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... I feel like I missed the hair flipping somehow!

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful. The H-D ice cream is not low fat but it is amazingly yummy. I'm getting a kitten soon!! Do you think a kitten's claws could hurt my furniture?

James

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

James,

Yes.

Nate

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home