Monday, August 22, 2005

Finally.

So, I've decided to enter into the world of the blog. (I know not a thing about HTML or other computery stuff, so can I even do this?) I'm not sure who else will read this (hi Mom and Dad!), but whatever.

Obviously everyone who reads this knows these facts, but I'll restate the obvious: I moved to Seattle from Boston about 6 months ago, then started looking for a job here while still working for my job back in Boston. I am still looking for a job, and I am still working for my job back in Boston, both of which are very depressing activities. To anyone who is reading this and can give me a job in the medical writing field, hello! I'd also welcome any open positions in food tasting or music listening.

Next steps: figuring out how to change the links on the side and how to post pictures. Then, blog domination!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home