Monday, August 22, 2005

I am smart.

Look, links! And I actually edited the HTML template to change the way they looked. Success!

In other news, Nate has strep throat. I am crossing my fingers and hoping that this is true and that some people get sick from strep and others don't, since I don't think I've ever gotten strep. In order to speed along his recovery, I made him Orangette's chicken soup tonight, except I substituted spinach for leeks, I used only 1 lb. of chicken, and I used dried thyme instead of fresh. Otherwise, exactly the same!

I also made the best freaking stir-fry I have ever cooked, ever. Like, I would have paid $6 for this stuff in a restaurant.

And finally, a confession, although it won't come as a huge surprise to those of you who know me (ie, everyone seeing this). I am completely addicted to Laguna Beach on MTV. How are these kids in high school? And they are drunk in every single show! And Jessica totally needs to dump Jason!

(In case you didn't notice, I also figured out how to insert hypertext links! Why isn't Microsoft banging down my door with a web developer job?!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home