Monday, April 17, 2006

Quickly!

Very very very quickly, because I'm due at trivia night in 5 minutes, and because I promised Colin that I'd blog about this before tonight's trivia night, I present: the Kozak's Trivia Blog.

That's right, my friend Colin has started his own trivia night on Mondays at 8 PM at Kozak's in Capitol Hill. Trivia 4 blocks from my house! What more could I ask for?

(And we're still going to The Jones on Sundays, but I haven't been blogging about it. I haven't been blogging about anything, so it's not personal. And now with Colin's trivia blog, do I really need Trivia Night Reports anymore?)

7 Comments:

Blogger Colin said...

The answer is yes. You do need to blog about trivia nights because otherwise I don't know who got UAFs. :)

9:56 PM  
Blogger camarooned said...

I hear Colin's Trivia Night rocks. I checked out some of his questions, and am sorry to say I was (privately) humbled by my poor performance. Hopefully I can get down to check it out.

9:30 AM  
Blogger fabulous girl said...

You're welcome any time ...

10:26 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

Oh totally! And the questions are designed to be handled by teams of people, not by individuals...

5:18 PM  
Blogger UW Nutrition said...

I'll third the invite, Cam!

And I'll second the "that's what the team's for" sentiment. Without the team, I'd be way at the bottom of the standings...

7:44 PM  
Blogger camarooned said...

Yes, trivia is a team sport. Unfortunately I can't make trivia anytime soon because (according to my blog) I am still on holiday in Central America. It is a splendiferous sort of denial I am living.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

Yes, well, according to my blog, prosciutto is still on sale at QFC. Or something.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home