Monday, April 17, 2006

Quickly!

Very very very quickly, because I'm due at trivia night in 5 minutes, and because I promised Colin that I'd blog about this before tonight's trivia night, I present: the Kozak's Trivia Blog.

That's right, my friend Colin has started his own trivia night on Mondays at 8 PM at Kozak's in Capitol Hill. Trivia 4 blocks from my house! What more could I ask for?

(And we're still going to The Jones on Sundays, but I haven't been blogging about it. I haven't been blogging about anything, so it's not personal. And now with Colin's trivia blog, do I really need Trivia Night Reports anymore?)

7 Comments:

Blogger Colin said...

The answer is yes. You do need to blog about trivia nights because otherwise I don't know who got UAFs. :)

9:56 PM  
Blogger camarooned said...

I hear Colin's Trivia Night rocks. I checked out some of his questions, and am sorry to say I was (privately) humbled by my poor performance. Hopefully I can get down to check it out.

9:30 AM  
Blogger fabulous girl said...

You're welcome any time ...

10:26 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

Oh totally! And the questions are designed to be handled by teams of people, not by individuals...

5:18 PM  
Blogger winnekat said...

I'll third the invite, Cam!

And I'll second the "that's what the team's for" sentiment. Without the team, I'd be way at the bottom of the standings...

7:44 PM  
Blogger camarooned said...

Yes, trivia is a team sport. Unfortunately I can't make trivia anytime soon because (according to my blog) I am still on holiday in Central America. It is a splendiferous sort of denial I am living.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

Yes, well, according to my blog, prosciutto is still on sale at QFC. Or something.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home