Monday, February 06, 2006

Trivia Night report, 2/1.

After a many many many week drought (I am too lazy to look back and count), we won! Yay!

I was extremely thankful for the rest of my team when faced with categories like politics, hamburgers, the Superbowl, planets, and Quentin Tarantino movies. I do feel that I was able to contribute a little to current events, the boy bands musical category, and one of the all-time best trivia categories in the history of trivia night: "Answers That Sound Dirty." (For example: Lake Titicaca, Arsenal, Balzac.)

I attained the dubious honor of being the only one on my team to recognize "All 4 Love" (please note the "4" instead of "for") as a Color Me Badd song.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

..."Answers That Sound Dirty." (For example: Lake Titicaca...

You're just trying to start another long round of comments, yes?

9:51 PM  
Blogger UW Nutrition said...

And, you caught me.

Who can contribute other dirty-sounding words, hmm?

I'll start: angina.

10:21 PM  
Blogger paducci said...

so, do you have your USB memory dongle on you?

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm laughing too hard at the concept to use these in a sentence, but...

Spud. Also, splurge.

(Is there something about the "sp" sound?)

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! Ooh! (um..which sounds dirty, but isn't..)

Futtock.

6:15 AM  
Blogger UW Nutrition said...

Ha ha ha! Fantastic!

I didn't even know that thing was called a dongle. And yes, "sp" words do sound a bit dirty. What about "sprout"?

For those of you who don't know: futtock.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SPROUT! Perfect.

Langerhans?

I will stop now.

9:17 AM  
Blogger paducci said...

dongle is a generic term...but it just sounds weird.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

Hmm... how about fistula? Spotted dick maybe? The capital of Saskatchewan?

Oh, and on the "sp" kick, "sponge" always sounded funny to me. Not dirty necessarily though...

1:18 PM  
Blogger Fred Northup, Jr. said...

Dick Butkus was going to be an answer, but I thought as soon as I said football people would immediatly know the answer!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Drift Financial Services said...

I always search such wonderful blog and after so many efforts finally I got you. Keep writing the same
Pharmacy home delivery in UAE
Pharmacy near Business Bay

10:43 PM  
Blogger Drift Financial Services said...

Always look forward for such nice post & finally I got you. Really very impressive post & glad to read this.
Architects in Indore
Civil Contractors in Indore

10:43 PM  
Blogger Drift Financial Services said...

Good luck & keep writing such awesome content.

Virgin Linseed Oil BP
flaxseed oil

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home